Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grandpa part 1

Today my Grandpa passed away. A lot of people don't know that I sit here and write down all my thoughts but it helps me vent. Its like talking to someone, telling them my deepest secrets and knowing the wont tell anyone, because they cant. But anyways i almost cant believe hes gone. I should have went and seen him while i had the chance. I should have went and told him i loved him and gave him the most heart filled hug but i didnt. Instead i sat at home playing video games. Today's been such a horrible day but i still decided to go to school. I cant concentrate today but at least its something to get my mind off of it. Being around friends is better than soaking in the stress that drains out from my family.
Depressions such a weird thing. One moment your so great that your flying with the birds then the next moment your so low you might as well be nine feet under. Right now as i write this paper thought i am crying in my third period. It is so hard to believe hes already gone! He was the nicest person i ever knew!  The memories that are good always seem to hurt me worse than the bad ones. But those moments were so great that its worth the after pain. R.I.P Grandpa. 9-10-10

No comments:

Post a Comment