Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grandpa Part 2

Yeah.....I think about him a lot still. Sometimes i think it may bring me down but then i think hes in a better place. Its true, I miss him oh so very much but crying wont bring him back and im sure he feels helpless if es watching me cry right now. I am grateful that i did get to meet such a kind hearted man. Its sad it took me so long to appreciate that. Not a day passes that i don't think about my Grandpa. Hes my inspiration to be a better person on the inside. He taught me so much about forgiving and kindness. How words can affect someones day  or how they treat someone else later on. Hes so amazing. Gods very lucky to have such an angel.
I have a feeling that my depression is mostly gone. At least for now it is. So i may as well enjoy this time. But for awhile there i doubted God. I doubted his or hers existence in my morbid life. Now i feel closer to him i just hope i am not just feeling things. Lets this be real..... let my stress go away and just enjoy life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment