Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my paper thoughts. 9-5-10

I feel as if i am distancing myself away from my friends. Now i am more interested in all the knowledge that's available than social standards and expectations from peers. But being interested in these things makes me feel excluded from some kind of important circle. Not only am i alone outside this circle but no one cares that I am. Teenagers nowadays are so dehumanized, like robots. They say "aww im so sorry your grandpa died" but do they truly care? or are these just false words?
Quietness doesn't mean shyness or sadness (well in my case the second one it does). My depression is crazy! One second i am happy,self-confident then the next i feel hopeless. Whats the point in trying to be successful or popular if after you die no one will remember you because sooner or later they will be gone too. All we have after this is our soul and hopefully memories. Its our choice to make those memories good or bad. But how can i bring meaning to life when i can barely wrap my mind around life? One question that keeps haunting my mind is "what is important to me?" Honestly i don't know. I'm a teenager that's not afraid to say im lost and confused. Depression stole everything i once strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment